.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

luck of the irish..

It is officially day two of my being sick... day three for Roo.  We pretty much laid in bed all day and watched fun shows like "cake boss" and "say yes to the dress"  At lunch time I somehow found the energy to drive to Panera and get us both soup, Popsicles and Advil. 

Tonight is absolutely a "order a pizza" kind of night..

Here's the thing...

There is nothing like being sick to make you realize just how many people care about you.  I don't know if it is because you have so much time lounging around in bed...that you finally have time to think about it...

or if it is the things like...

A wonderful friends who shows up at your house...with her own pots ...so you don't have to wash one more pan... and cooks you soup...

or a friend who calls and asks if she can pick up your car pool shift... so you don't have to leave your bed...

or a Mom...who offers to pick up Popsicles so you don't have to leave your bed...

It is just so nice .... feeling the love..

and boy you guys....

I sure feel it...

ALL OF IT...

and I know it is going to help me feel better faster....

all that love.

:)

1 comment:

JustineL said...

I do LOVE you and I'm glad you can feel it. I'll come make you soup (with my own gosh darn pots) anytime you need it. Feel better soon so I can come closer than 50 feet to you and snuggggle. <3