.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My favorite.

Happy Birthday to my FAVORITE...


Ryan's Birthday fell in the middle of the week this year.

bummer.

Ryan turned 39 years old this year.

His last year in his 30's.

I tease him relentlessly.

the truth is...

I could care less.

He is my favorite.

This man....


has changed my life in so many ways.

Happy Birthday to the man

who..
Loves his babies endlessly...


who...
is by far the biggest goofball I know...









This Man...

He is my favorite.
This man....

Who...
gets mad when I buy him presents...because presents are for wives...

Who...
has worked 7 days a week for over a year...so that his girls (all of us) have the things we need...



Who...
NO matter how many times I say "Ryan... I can't sleep well with Reagan in the bed"... sneaks her in anyway...cause "Jen, she isn't going to want to cuddle with me forever!"



Who...
can eat whatever he wants and NEVER gain an ounce...


Who...
Sometimes understands his girly daughter more than I do...



Who...
could sleep for 15 hours straight...and still be exhausted..but is ALWAYS ready to snuggle his favorite girls...and pups...



Who...
made me a promise eight years ago...and has never faltered.

Who...
Is a best friend..




Who...
lives everyday to make his Dad proud of him...


Thank you babe.
Thank you for all that you do... 
Thank you for working so hard...
and for still finding the energy to do the little things after a long hard day at work...
Thank you for giving me my babies...
Thank you making me a Mother...
Thank you for being the most amazing Father I know...
Thank you for letting me snuggle freezing cold feet onto you at night...
Thank you for driving whenever we go some place... because you know I don't like to.
Thank you for putting up with me...when I am cranky...
Thank you for knowing me well enough to know to feed me when I am starting to get cranky...
Thank you for doing the Mr. Chancey voice...because Reilly loves it...
Thank you for making sure I belly laugh at least once a day before I go to sleep...It's kind of how you won my heart...
Thank you for changing the oil in my car... so that it is one less thing I have to worry about...
Thank you for eating spaghetti... even though you despise dislike it...because the girls like it...
Thank you for being the kind of Dad that has tea parties.


You are now.
and ALWAYS will be.
MY.
VERY.
FAVORITE.






4 comments:

wishinstarbaby said...

I am a mess.... I am crying>>>> all your fault!

Jen said...

Yea. I <3 him. A lot.

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh now that is just too SWEET...I think we don't take time out enough to remind them how much they ARE our very favorites!! That is the best way to put it.

Jessi said...

OK this one made me cry....<3 Thank you for sharing this.