.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Muse round 3

So there is this super fun photo contest over Ordinary Miracles and the Crazy 8!

The rules say you can enter 3 times...

I have entered twice...

Once here....

and once right here...

and now...my final entry...

for this month anyway...

is this one...


my babies...

together...

giggling...

I sure hope there is a whole lot more giggling together in their future.

Sister...
are our first best friends....

So I've been told.

I am not lucky enough to have a sister...

Not lucky enough to ALWAYS have someone there to talk to...
Not lucky enough to have someone to get in trouble with...
Not lucky enough to have someone to complain about my Mom to...
Not lucky enough to have someone...who ALWAYS has my back...
Not lucky enough to tell all my secrets to...

I hope, someday...they figure out just how lucky they really are.

click this button...

Picture {Perfect}


and check out and enter...

it's super duper fun stuff!

4 comments:

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

Jen, this is again such a sweet image. Their smiles/laughs are so real and easy! I can imagine them many years from now, grown with daughters of there own, having this image framed in their home.
Thank you so much for entering again!
Nancy

Lisa said...

LOVE THAT Picture!! What better then giggly sisters! I have two sisters. One is 16 months older then me and the other is 12 years. They are wonderful! Your right!

Sennie said...

That is a great photo, Jen!! Beautiful girls, and love the smiles <3

Cedar said...

This photo is stunning and such a wonderful memory to capture! Love it!