.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Beaver Hollow

Last weekend we headed out on our 2nd annual Portsmouth Naval Shipyard camping trip.   This is our third camping trip this year!  It’s so hard to believe we just started camping last year! 

 

When we first got there we were a little freaked out.  I mean…we’ve kind of been spoiled!  Every single other place we have tried has been amazing! 

Beaver Hollow was…well…there really is no nice way to put it….

a little….

ghetto….

We did make the best of it. 

The first day we just hung around the pool all day…

It was 95 degrees….so we stayed as close to the water as we could…(even though the pool was so nasty that I would jump in and jump out as quickly as I could…and I’m a TOTAL pool girl!)

Beaver Hollow 018p

 

Beaver Hollow 027p

 

Beaver Hollow 033p

 

Beaver Hollow p

 

The next day we left the campground and headed over to White Lake. 

OMG you guys…..it is beautiful.  I mean breathtakingly beautiful….There was more than one time that day that I remember saying to myself….I live here.  I am lucky enough to live here!

Beaver Hollow 066p

 

Beaver Hollow 067p

 

Beaver Hollow 068p

 

Beaver Hollow 074p

 

    It was the perfect day.  In a perfect place…

with these amazing people…

 

Beaver Hollow 001p

 

Beaver Hollow 004p

 

Beaver Hollow 006p

 

Beaver Hollow 007p

 

Beaver Hollow 023p

 

Beaver Hollow 059p

 

Beaver Hollow 082p

 

Beaver Hollow 086p

 

Beaver Hollow 089p

 

Beaver Hollow 108p

 

Beaver Hollow 114p

I know…I know a ton of pics…

But the way I figure it…. I could write about it…

or just let the pictures tell the story…

and they seem to do it so much better than I ever could.

Here’s the crew this year.

Beaver Hollow 113p

 

Thanks guys. 

For a weekend, I will never forget!

Can NOT  wait until next year!

No comments: