.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer Summer Summer time....

When I married Ryan my family grew...
and not just in the "let's make our own little family" kind of way...

He has a HUGE family.

He has blessed me with 16 brothers and sister...our children have 25 first cousins on his side of the family.


I have two brothers.  One I talk to ...the other I don't.  I have two nieces.  TWO.  and that's it. 


The other day someone said to me... I am so jealous...You seem like you always have someplace to be,  A cook-out, or a party, or a Christening, or a wedding...

and it's true.  and it's even sometimes a bit overwhelming. 

but most of all.  It's super fun.

This weekend was no different. 

We headed over to one of Ryan's Aunts house...to "catch up" with one of his cousin's...and her family.

This kids love going over to Aunt Cherie's house. 

They love hanging with their cousins..

and they always find a way to get into a little bit of trouble.

and boy oh boy do we love these boys and girls!


How could you not?


Cause they are so stinkin cute....


I kind of wanna just eat them all up!


It's kind of funny...
they've grown up with me having a camera in their faces!


They're kind of used to it..


and their Mama's ...
They kind of love it too...


Cause they get so so so many shots of their kiddo's!


All of the kiddo's!
Including the dogs!


and of course I had to throw my beautiful babies in a few...


and when you add cousins and water...
it goes from fun to super fun!


Especially when there are older cousins...
who get a hold of the hose...


Cause to me...
Nothing says Summer
like kids...
and
Water...


Sometimes...
When I think about these little ones...
growing up...
I am so happy we will all have these pictures
to remember the moments...


Cause these are the moments
I want to hold onto...


I want to burn these smiles into my mind...


and the sound of their laughter ...
I want to remember it...
always...


All of it...



This kind of day...
when the sun is hot
and hose is on...
all day long...
The days when you have to
reapply the sunscreen
three or four times...
When the adults
sit around..
and watch their babies...
I LIVE for these days...


*side note*- I am entering "Picture Perfect" again this month.  It's a super cool photo contest with


Click the link up there....to check out some great pics... I mean some REALLY great pics...

Last month I was the runner up...

You can enter up to three times...
Two of my entries will come from this post...

we'll have to see about the last one!















No comments: