.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday Q&A wk9


We Want to Know Wednesday Q&A wk9


Photobucket


This week's questions are from the, super duper cool Mamarazzi!!


{1} You have been asked to give a 10 minute speech to teenage girls. What is it about?
I would talk to them about how they treat each other.  Girls can be so mean to one another.  They are so competitive and so ready to bash each other in order to make them selves look good.  These are their friends.  These are the people they should be leaning on.  Boys come and go...but good girlfriends are forever.
{2} Do you have a pet? Tell us about them. No pets? Why?
YES!  We have two yellow Labrador retrievers.  BOTH over 100lbs.  Our boy's named Fenway, after the greatest place on earth...FENWAY PARK (GO SOX) and his Sister is named ROXY, because both of my girls would love to surf if where we lived the water didn't feel like the arctic.  We also have a cat named Mr. Chancey.  He is the awesomest cat in the whole world.  We tried to have hamsters...but we are crazy hamster killers in our house.  4 hamsters in 4 months...we're all done with that thanks!

{3} What is the biggest inconvenience about the place you’re currently living?
There are a few things actually.  A.  It needs a lot of work.  Like... A LOT... It needs new EVERYTHING...siding, windows, flooring, the entire kitchen needs to be re-done.  The downstairs bath needs to be re-done.  The master bedroom needs to be re-done.  The yard needs work....and it's on a really busy street and we can't afford a HUGE privacy fence right now.  But....My bestie lives a block a way and it makes it ALL worth it.
{4} What do you think is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Ryan Thomas Leary.



Without him, I wouldn't have my babies.  He is by FAR the very best thing that has every happened to me.
{5} What are the THREE "nevers" of your life? (things you would never do or have never done)

I have NEVER jumped out of a plane..or bungee jumped...and I NEVER will.
I have NEVER bought a brand new car...but I will SOMEDAY...
I have NEVER wanted to work outside the home...unfortunately I have always had to.

Q2 is brought to us by McKenzie
Q4 is brought to us by DateGirl

1 comment:

Robin said...

your house sounds a lot like mine... needs lots of work!