.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Picture Perfect...COLOR # 2

This is my second choice for the photo contest COLOR over at 




Picture {Perfect}



I don't know why I love this picture so much.
I am not sure if it's because it shows the edge of her Easter dress..
So in ten years I will remember just how adorable she looked in it...
I am not sure if it is the eggs spewed out...
like she was looking for the perfect piece of candy...
It might be her tootsie toes...
and how you can tell they are painted in pastels...
especially for Easter...
But I love it.
and I love the colors in it.
and to be honest...
it's one of those pictures you can edit...
a thousand different ways..
and you love it every single way.



1 comment:

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

For me, I think it might be all those different color eggs. The whole image is so fresh and vibrant looking, typical of some of the things I associate with spring and Easter. I just love it when an image of something other than a face, conveys such feelings. And this one does this! Love it!
Thank you for participating in Picture Perfect again!
Nancy